What you need to know:
- TR17 runs from evening of Friday 16 June to lunchtime Sunday 18 June in Campbelltown, an hour to the west of Sydney airport
- Earlybird rate (starting at $95 Member rate for the event) ends Sunday 21 May 2017 at 2359. After that: more expensive.
- A range of accommodation is available from cheap to deluxe. See the Technorama Website for details on where to stay.
- All Technorama events to date have been rated as 100% brilliant.
- You can book right now (click the green button on this page), or get more information from the Technorama website.
Why attend? TR17 is the event for anyone involved in technical support for Community Broadcasting. This is your chance to meet fellow sector technologists, develop your networks, catch up on developments, and even influence policy.
Why should your station send you? Radio is a technology business. Your Committee/Board/Management need you to be connected to a support cluster, to be able to advise on technology and policy, to know how to create great grant applications, and to save your station money as a result of knowledge and contacts gained at TR17. It’s a return on investment, and stations tell us over and over that Technorama delivers.
The program will include presentations, discussions, roundtables, expositions, what’s new, how-tos, and more. Talk, meet, discover, learn and network.
All this plus great food, easy travel, and the world’s lowest delegate fees! Your registration covers all that happens once you arrive at the event – attendance fees, food, beverages at breaks, the conference dinner – pretty much everything that isn’t the bar tab, or your hotel bill!
Make the booking: Registration is quick and painless, and is 100% online.
Registration fees are significantly discounted for Members of Technorama. You may join Technorama here.
Awards: This year there are six award categories managed by a fully independent panel.
The Opening Function: on the evening of Friday 16th, we all get together for a special event. It’s included in your registration.
The Gala Dinner: Also don’t forget the gala dinner/awards/trivia/social night on Saturday 17 June – it’s included in your registration. Partners, friends, enemies and hangers-on can be invited to join us at the special rate of $35 for Saturday night.
If you’re a station and you’d like us to issue you an invoice, contact us by email to discuss .
Keep an eye on this page and the site, as we add more specific information about TR17.
Cancellations: we understand that things go wrong. Contact us immediately via [email protected] and discuss your registration with one of our friendly committee.