2022/23 Committee elected
The annual general meeting of Technorama Incorporated reconvened on Tuesday 11 April to complete the business of the AGM including announcement of election results.
Following resounding acceptance of three motions to update the constitution, the entire committee was dissolved and a full election was held – being the simplest way to meet the requirements of the updated constitution.
We’re pleased to announce your committee:
- President (two years): Josh Pearson
- Vice President (one year): Hannah Murray
- Secretary (two years): Stephen Wilkinson
- Treasurer: (one year): Jim Parish
- Immediate Past President: John Maizels
- Committee member (two years): Anna Italiano
- Committee member (two years): Chris Deacon
- Committee member (one year): Ian McOwan
Congratulations to all who were elected, and a huge vote of thanks to those who have served and supported Technorama and who leave the committee at this AGM:
- Ren Cuttriss
- Frank Wilcox
- Trent Geddes
More detail on the committee members (present and past) is available on the link ABOUT/Meet Your Committee (also available from the menu at the top of this page).