TR17 Anchor Page
Did you miss Technorama 2017? Oh, dear. You can make up for it by getting involved in our activities ahead of TR18. Meanwhile, here’s all the biz from TR17!!
TR17: the pages that matter
Here are the links that you could have used to find your way around TR17, and which might be useful for reference:
- Click here for the TR17 program
- See the “TR17 at a Glance” page
- Review hotel and housing options
- Check TR17 travel options
- Information for TR17 delegates
- Download the TR poster and put it on your Station notice board
- Run this promo on air – seriously – help us get the message out (and use it to attract techs to your station!!) [thanks 2BLU!!]
Our special guest for TR17 was Steve Farrugia, who joined us for the weekend.
Many of you might have known of Steve in his previous role as General Manager, Engineering for Broadcast Australia, where he led the team responsible for all of BA’s transmission sites, core engineering and project management.
Steve is now Chief Technical Officer for Broadcast Australia and is actively working on the future of communications in this country. We heard much about emerging technologies including 5G, and there was lots of opportunity for questions about transmission and linking.
The TR17 attendance survey is here. and you should fill it in if you attended TR17 but have not yet provided feedback.
TR17: our vendor partners
As always, some of our dearest supporters and industry suppliers came to join us – we thank Wireless Components, AVW, N-Com and On-Air/Logitek who all attended and brought some toys for edification of delegates.