- a resource booklet (containing information on the unit for students to refer to),
- an assessment workbook (comprising the actual tasks that the student is expected to complete) and
- a trainer guide (including session plans, together with specific direction for the trainer to lead the delivery).
Full-Time | Seven Hills, NSW
Are you an experienced IT professional looking for a new challenge?
Due to internal career progression, we have a new opportunity to broaden and expand your technical skills within an exciting and rewarding industry.
This rewarding role will be part of our friendly tech team providing IT solutions across a developing multi-platform media organisation and broadcast support to radio professionals. We are a forward thinking organisation with an innovative culture working with quality industry standard broadcast infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with experience in IT systems and support, the ability to train users individually and collectively and who displays good stakeholder and project management skills. You will also bring an ability to problem solve, a willingness to serve using a customer focused approach and a passion to work with and support the Christian ministry of Hope Media.
The role involves:
- Providing IT and broadcast engineering support
- Working with the technical team to innovate and develop future solutions
- Provide facility assistance
- Being part of a dedicated team committed to excellence under the direction of the Technical Operations Manager
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Server Administration and Office 365.
- Experience in a Virtual Server environment such as VMware and SAN storage systems
- Understanding of Enterprise level backup and restore practices, and software such as Veeam
- Ability to work without supervision and as part of a team and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to be on call and work outside normal hours when needed
- An eagerness to learn more about broadcast IT and engineering
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- And a firm belief in the mission and values of Hope Media
- Experience with Hosted/Cloud Server administration (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with LAMP/Wordpress & Scripting
- Configuration and maintenance of layer 2 and layer 3 networks, SIP protocols and firewall configuration.
- SQL databases and applications such as our CRM and Audio playout system.
- A working knowledge of digital production software – Audition; Pro Tools, and Zetta digital play-out systems, Audio Over IP protocols (Livewire. Dante) and Sound Mixing (Live or Recording).
Hope Media is a Christian media organisation, “Impacting people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM with the in-house Hope News service and a growing digital presence on socials, Hope 103.2 Online and DAB+. Our brands include Christmas Hope and Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Fresh streamed online. Hope Media also hosts streaming services for other radio stations around Australia. Our team is made up of professionals who are committed to delivering a vital message of hope for the people of Sydney in the midst of uncertain times.
This rare role located at our Seven Hills office is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Hope Media and a commitment to the Hope values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
Hope Media acknowledges that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in and remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in this fantastic city.
Ready to Apply?
If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have the requisite skills and experience, send your application addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to, [email protected]
Closing Date: 23 October 2020
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.
3RRR is looking for someone to join the team and provide extensive and varied technical support for one of Australia’s most active and oldest established community broadcasters.
You’d be working with a great team in an extensive facility, and on a wide range of technical fronts.
3RRR is particularly interested to hear from people with non-traditional tech backgrounds, and encourages applications from young people, women, and people from diverse backgrounds.
You can read all about the role here. Applications close at 10am on Friday 17 January, 2020.